We are Hiring
We are a growing company with intentions of becoming the leading distributors of medical equipment, supplies and consumables in East and Central Africa. We are proud to be among the leading distributors of medical equipment, supplies and consumables in Uganda, especially imaging and radiology, critical care, surgical, and medical furniture.
Laboratory Sales Representative - 1 Position
The Laboratory Sales Representative will be responsible for sales generation by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients as well as providing customer support.
Qualities and Skills
- Good communications skills
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Ability to learn and adopt quickly to changing business environment
- Should be persistent and consistent
- Should be ahead of market competition by constantly updating self about the market trends
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience in laboratory sales will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor existing customers
- Recruit new customers to increase the customer base
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Maintain good relationship and contact with customers
- Carryout market analysis from time to time or as requested by the line manager or management
- Provide daily field feedback to line manager
- Create customer data base for easy follow up
- Bachelors’ or Diploma in Laboratory or in medical related course from any recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in medical laboratory equipment sales
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office tools, outlook, word, excel, Power Point.
Medequip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medequip does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Medequip does not ask for money to get a job. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications with updated CVs addressing to: Email to: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Block 29 – Plot 1521 Mawanda Rd
P.O Box 23350 Kampala. Uganda
Note: All Application letter / Cover letter and detailed Cv / Resume should be sent as one document in word doc or Pdf.