Simple. Reliable. Convenient.
The Artificial Kidney 98 (AK 98) machine is designed to provide operational and cost efficiency that streamlines staff workflow and dialysis treatment monitoring through:
- Easy set-up and transport facilitates staffing resource flexibility
- Reduced hands-on time designed to automate and simplify treatments
- Proactive treatment reporting and insight helps optimize facility operations
- Reduced resource usage provides cost savings with a greener footprint
- Reduced maintenance needs backed by comprehensive service and support
The Baxter AK 98 dialysis machine is intended to be used for intermittent hemodialysis and/or isolated ultrafiltration treatments of patients with chronic or acute renal failure or fluid overload upon prescription by a physician.
The AK 98 dialysis machine is indicated to be used on patients with a body weight of 25 kg or more. The AK 98 dialysis machine is intended to be used by trained operators when prescribed by a physician, in a chronic care dialysis or hospital care environment.
The Baxter AK 98 dialysis machine is not intended for Selfcare or Home use.