This “personal anaesthesia work station” combines proven ergonomic design and hygienic concepts with top technology thus providing optimum support for your work, e.g. during the initiation and
course of operations, for diagnostic purposes and other relevant hospital systems.
- Rebreathing ventilation performance up to the standard of an intensive ventilator
- Classical gas mixture via flow tubes
- Pneumatic ventilator drive
- Patient system designed for efficient preparation and most easy assembly
- Absorber change during operation
- Ventilation technology to care for patients of any age
- Ventilation modes: IMV, PCV, Man./Spont.
- Optional: S-IMV, SPCV, PSV
Anaesthesia assistance, equipped for example with ventilation performance in back breathing system on the level of an intensive respirator and precise electronic gas mixing in a wide flow range
of 200 ml/min to 18 L/min. 15? colour TFT monitor and gas sensor in various versions.
Leon Plus advanced specifications:
- 15’’ coloured TFT touchscreen
- Precise electronic gas mixture in a wide flow range of 200ml/min up to 18 l/min, thus usable from the semi-open to quasi-closed range
- Various gas sensor options can be selected and integrated on the screen, with and without gas identifications
- Optional view of 4 real-time graphs simultaneously
- Monitoring of supply pressures with on-screen display
- Complete data management with trend display
- Pressure-supported spontaneous ventilation PSV (ASSIST)
elisa 600 is an innovative standard breathing ventilator for invasive and non-invasive artificial respiration in the case of all clinical conditions, for all intensive care activities and for patients weighing
3,0 kg and more. A variety of hardware and software options allow for individual configuration to be made according to the requirements at hand, as well as providing for an artificial respiration platform that is assured a good future.
Until recently, there was a gap between scientific evidence and clinical practice in intensive care ventilation. Inadequate technical options and nontransparent evaluation of measurement
results frequently stood in the way of the desired treatment. In many cases, the available procedures simply were not sufficient for broad, yet dependable use. Drawing on more than 25 years of experience, Löwenstein Medical is now making the impossible a reality: Intensive care ventilation – simple, clear and verifiable. The simple solution adds safety, reduces training needs, and allows for the broad use of ventilation strategies. It is economical, minimizes operating errors, and gives you more time to focus on the essential.