Optiflow nasal high flow (NHF) therapy has been proven to be an effective therapy for:
- acute hypoxemia respiratory failure
- post-extubation respiratory support
- post-operative respiratory support
- immunocompromised patients with acute hypoxemia
- patients with
Broad flow range
A broad flow range (2 to 60 L/min) takes your patients from the most acute environments (ICU and ED) to the home.
A compact system with a built-in flow generator means there’s no need for a noisy, heavy air compressor in order to transport the Airvo 2. Add a suitable UPS and you’re ready to go.
Variety of interfaces
A variety of interfaces have been designed with Optiflow High Flow Therapy in mind.
At higher flows, comfort is paramount – you need an interface designed for the job.
- A comprehensive range of comfort options.
- Simple to set up
- World-class obstructive sleep apnea treatment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s auto-adjusting pressure algorithm and start.
- Instant access to your sleep data.
- The HC150 with Ambient Tracking™ offers many of the humidification benefits of our integrated SleepStyle™ 200 series.
- Ambient Tracking balances humidity to compensate for changes in room temperature, therefore minimizing disruptive condensation.
- The HC150 will work with non-humidified CPAPs to provide effective CPAP therapy under changing conditions.
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- SensAwake™ responsive pressure relief to provide better overall sleep
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- Info Technologies for flexible data communication options