Within its sleek footprint, the AX4 is a fully featured, high performance ultrasound system with advanced imaging technologies, dual touch screens and a gesture-control user interface. Next-generation transducers support a wide range of clinical applications. Highly portable you can take the system anywhere it is needed.
Features and Benefits
Based on Edan’s flagship Acclarix AX8 the Acclarix AX4 incorporates the same Silicon Valley innovation and design expertise in a more affordable package. Exceptional processing power results in outstanding image quality. Available on the system are many technologies including
• Tissue Adaptive Imaging TAI – Edan’s proprietary imaging technology
• eSRI Speckle Reduction Imaging
• Panoramic Imaging
• Needle VisualizationTechnology
• Auto IMT automated IMT measurement
• 3D/4D capability
Designed from the ground up with a relentless focus on delivering unexpected levels of innovation the AX4 features design breakthroughs that make operation easy, fast and intuitive.
• High definition 15” LCD monitor, tilts and swivels for optimal viewing at any angle.
• Dual gesture-controlled touchscreens simplify workflow. The 10” touch screen is customizable to personalize workflow. The 5” multi-touch, virtual trackball enables multiple functions at your fingertips.
• The control panel is fully sealed. The glass touchscreens and keys are encased in a silicon rubber for easy cleaning and to aid in maintaining infection control.
• Battery operation and wireless data transfer enable continuous workflow wherever you are.
• A compact design and optional carrying case allows the system to be conveniently transported to where it is needed.
Tissue Adaptive Imaging
Tissue Adaptive Imaging (TAI) is a unique and proprietary technology pioneered by Edan. TAI continuously and dynamically interacts with the returning echoes and adapts the image based on the characteristics of the tissues being imaged. Without any user interaction the system is adjusting multiple parameters. TAI is available in B-mode, color and spectral Doppler. Some of the benefits of TAI are:
Enhanced image contrast, improved definition of anatomic boundaries and tissue architecture and educed clutter noise
Improved color sensitivity and better flow aesthetics
Improved Spectral fill-in and border detection