U50 prime edition.
The U50 is a cost-effective, portable color Doppler diagnostic ultrasound system. Characterized by user-friendly workflow, the U50 offers excellent image quality and reliable performance delivering high diagnostic confidence. An optional lithium battery provides 90 minutes of operation between charging
Available with transducer and measurement packages to support a wide range of applications including abdominal, OB/GYN, vascular, cardiac, pediatric and small parts.
Features and Benefits
With its compact design and user-friendly operation the U50 incorporates advanced imaging technologies traditionally available only on premium-priced ultrasound systems for increased diagnostic confidence. The U50 offers a broad range of features and applications to address all of your imaging needs. Standard in the system are many technologies including:
- Speckle Reduction Technology which improves contrast resolution while maintaining detail
- Spatial compounding technology which utilizes multiple lines of sight to improve contrast resolution
- Multi-Beam Technology to maintain high frame rates in all modes including color and pulse wave Doppler
- Phase-Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging to reduce image noise and clutter
- Multi-frequency transducer technology allows multiple frequencies in 2D, harmonics and Doppler increasing transducer utility
- User programmable Smart Pre-set quickly adjust multiple settings to customize imaging preferences
- Flexible image archiving solutions including storage to USB and DICOM store.
With a compact, lightweight design the system is highly portable and can be used anywhere. Simplified design enhances operation and usability.
- Intuitive control panel makes the system easy to learn and use
- High resolution LCD monitor
- Battery operation of up to 60 minutes provides uninterrupted workflow
- Dual transducer ports allow you to have 2 transducers connect simultaneously
- Multiple peripheral ports enable easy connectivity and image archiving
- Optional cart and carrying case to protection the system during transport